The SPuck Multisensensor is the perfect accessory to expand the capabilities of any MarCELL Multisensor. Designed to detect and report temperature and humidity fluctuations as well as water leaks, the SPuck is your monitoring solution to provide peace of mind when you’re away.
Place the accessory by any water heater, sump pump, sink or bathroom to start monitoring temperature, humidity and water. Connected to the MarCELL through a wireless radio and powered by a lithium coin cell battery, the SPuck is completely wireless. If unobstructed, the SPuck communicates while within 300 feet of the MarCELL device.
- Internal Li-Ion Rechargeable
- Operates up to a year or more on a replaceable coin cell batter
- Temperature: -20°F – 120°F, accuracy +/- 1.8 degree
- Humidity: 0-100%, accuracy +/-5%
- Radio: 915Mhz ISM band, 19.2k baud
- Communication between a SPuck and a MarCELL up to 300 feet unobstructed.
The SPuck can be used anywhere a potential water leak may occur. It is typically placed near water heaters, sump pumps, and underneath sinks.
Avoid extensive water damage and disasters caused by:
- Frozen and burst pipes
- Basement flooding
- Sump pump failures
- Plumbing failures
- HVAC malfunctions
- Faucets and toilet leaks