Get the New SPuck Multisensor Now!
The SPuck Multisensor is a battery powered, wireless monitoring device that detects and reports temperature and humidity fluctuations, and water leaks to the MarCELL Multisensor. The SPuck connects to the MarCELL via a wireless radio, and communicates up to 300 feet if unobstructed. When monitoring inside houses and other walled structures, the range of communication may be reduced.
- 2.4″ x 2.4″ x 0.7″
- Internal Li-Ion Rechargeable
- Operate up to a year or more on a replaceable coin cell batter
- Temperature: -20°F – 120°F, accuracy +/- 1.8 degree
- Humidity: 0-100%, accuracy +/-5%
- Radio: 915Mhz ISM band, 19.2k baud
- Communication between a SPuck and a MarCELL can be made well over 320 feet.
The SPuck can be used anywhere a potential water leak may occur. It is typically placed near water heaters, sump pumps, underneath sinks
Avoid extensive water damage and disasters caused by:
- Frozen and burst pipes
- Basement flooding
- Sump pump failures
- Plumbing failures
- HVAC malfunctions
- Faucets and toilet leaks
The SPuck Multisensor requires a $3/mo monitoring fee in addition to your MarCELL subscription plan.
*Billed for 12 Months
*You will select and pay for your MarCELL subscription plan when activating the device through our website or mobile app.*